...and other information to keep staff in the Technology Loop

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The End is Just the Beginning

Today is the last day of the "official" Core I months of January and February, but that does not mean that training and learning on Core I will not continue.

So far I have made visits to D, WBL, MOR, COR, NCO, UC, HG, MTI, BC, SUG to conduct staff training in small groups and one-on-one on the Core I checklist. The staff at all locations found this to be very helpful and appreciated the opportunity to ask lots and lots of questions.

If I have not made it to your location yet, I will soon. I will be scheduling visits to other locations later this week.

As the month comes to an end I thought I would share some quotes for you to ponder:

Hardware: the parts of a computer that can be kicked. ~Jeff Pesis

If it draws blood, it's hardware. ~Author Unknown

The most overlooked advantage to owning a computer is that if they foul up, there's no law against whacking them around a little. ~Eric Porterfield

Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks. ~Author Unknown

The Internet is the world's largest library. It's just that all the books are on the floor. ~John Allen Paulos

I just wish my mouth had a backspace key. ~Author Unknown


Any comments or feedback that you would like to share on the past two months of Core Competencies training? Click the comments link below to post comments.